On Saturday May 3rd, 2014 we presented a cheque to KidSport Saskatchewan on behalf of Crescent Point Energy and our team. This season we created an opportunity to partner with Crescent Point Energy by contributing 15% of our season winnings. Crescent Point Energy generously agreed to match the 15% to bring it to a total of 30% of our season winnings to donate to this charity of choice. We wrote the cheque out for $8100.00 and presented the cheque to KidSport Saskatchewan at the 3rd Annual KidSport Fun and Fitness Corporate Challenge.

We would like to thank our fantastic sponsor Crescent Point Energy for making this donation possible. We would also like to thank the excellent crew at KidSport Saskatchewan for working with us to make the cheque presentation a success. Team Steve Laycock and Crescent Point Energy is proud to support such a near and dear charity that is working hard to ensure that 'all kids can play'.

IMG 1888cropped500wide

Colton and Dallan had the opportunity to meet Nicholas at the presentation as well. Nicholas donated his birthday money to KidSport Saskatoon so that other kids his age can particiapte in the same sports he likes to play. His favorite sport is hockey but we talked that maybe we can convince him to start curling when he gets a little older.

 

POS Bio-Sciences United Way Campaign

 

United Way Saskatoon was presented with a cheque on May 1st from our generous sponsor POS Bio-Sciences for the amount of $1000.00. This was donated to United Way Saskatoon to mark the achievement our team made this year by winning the Sasktel Provincial Tankard and representing Saskatchewan at the Tim Horton's Brier. Team Laycock added to the POS Bio-Sciences donation, making the total United Way Saskatoon donation equal $1400.00.

IMG 1542scaled500wide 

 

 DKM 05MAY2014

 

 

 


Other Articles